Friday, January 14, 2005

Cccccold morning.....

It's in the 30's out there right now... And when I go on the court at 8 AM it will still probably be in the 30's... Maybe the 40's... I hope there's no wind...!

Am I blessed or cursed that I have students who don't mind the cold temps...? I'd have to say blessed. Although there are those who would disagree...

Today I'm on the court all morning, then I have a meeting at Bay Oaks Country Club. Then I hang out at Diedrich's for awhile and then I'll meet my wife in Houston while she drops off my jeep at a transmission place. (I have a small leak...)

After that if she's up for it we might play a little tennis and then I have one more lesson from 5:30 PM to 6:30. After that we have a small group bible study at the home of some church friends.

It will be a full day. But I'm up for it...! Nothing really exciting to report. I'm just working away, trying to keep sanity and order in my life.

I really appreciate the anonymous comments I received early this morning. I'm not sure who that was, but it was certainly an encouragement... Thank You...!

So that's it. That's my Friday morning report. I've got to get to work on my meeting at Bay Oaks later this morning so I'll close here. Bye for now...!

Coach Sam

0 comments: