Monday, January 17, 2005

TIMBER...!

Yesterday I had a big pine tree in our front yard cut down. It was deadened had been dead since we moved in. It was a victim of the evil Pine Bark Beetles. We need to treat our other trees so they don't meet the same fate. Anyway, I'm glad it's gone now... It was a real safety issue!

Let's see, working backwards here... I raked a bunch of leaves in the yard yesterday. We've got a lot of leaves but nothing like last year. I think we had something like 50 bags of leaves last January because the previous owner hadn't done yard work in a long time.

Monica and I also made a trip to home depot so we could start some more home improvement projects. We started our day with church and it felt very good to get back into our normal Sunday routine again.

Today I have lessons all day in West Columbia. I need to do some billing before I head out so I need to close here. I'll be back tomorrow with a full report.

Bye for now... Thanks for reading my journal. Coach Sam

0 comments: