Friday, November 26, 2004

TGIF Another Day Of Thanks...!

In my daily devotional I normally take every Friday and just count my blessings. Well, I did that pretty much yesterday and today I'm going to settle back into the routine of being a tennis coach. -Except that I'm going to only work a half day today...!

I have my first lesson in Nassau Bay at 9 AM this morning. Then I have a mini-tournament from 10 AM to about 2 PM...! After that I may have one more private lesson, then it's back home...!

I'll be updating my website this evening, and I'm sure Monica has some art to do... So we'll just settle into a cozy little relaxing evening at the Chadwell house tonight. This is going to be difficult for me to do, but I'm trying to make a conscious effort to slow down. Hopefully, you'll notice that theme more and more.

Have a great day...! Bye for now... Coach Sam

0 comments: