Monday, November 01, 2004

New Month...!

Welcome To November...! First of All, Happy Birthday Sis...! Today is my sweet sister's b-day. I hope she has an awesome day today.

It's raining here. A lot. I'm not going to Columbia Lakes this morning, that's for sure.

I'm going to work on my journals this morning and if I'm rained out this afternoon too then I'll catch up on paperwork in my office.

It was a good weekend. Saturday was productive, full, and busy. I traveled to Bay City in the afternoon, gave a few lessons, and visited with my Grandmother and Aunt Jo... Sunday, Monica and I went to Home Depot and got some new yard equipment and I happily mowed, trimmed, and used my new 230 MPH leaf blower. The yard's looking good...!

We had our neighbors over for lunch... And I spent the rest of the afternoon and evening working on my website pages. I even started a new photo gallery blog. You can check out at http://tennisphotos.blogspot.com

Right now I'm listening to the teaching ministry of RC Sproul as I'm writing. RC is one of my favorite teachers.

Well, I've got lot's to work on this morning... I'm going to close here...

Thanks for reading my journal. Check back soon. Bye for now... Coach Sam


2 comments:

Jonathan said...

Coach Sam,

I just checked out some of the pictures on your tennis photos blog. Cool stuff! I grew up playing with my twin brother. We still play on occasion but now I that we live close to three hours from one another it can be hard.

I also was quite amazed at how many blogs you had and that you wrote in!!! I don't know where you find the time. I try to post one at least every three to four days.

I will do my best to stay up to date with reading all your posts. HAHA

Take care and God Bless! Congratulations to both you and your wife on the recent marriage!

Jonathan

Judy Ohlemacher said...

Hi Sam. We read your journal. Glad you got your yard work done before the rain. I saw on the Weather Channel that you are in for lots of rain, possible flooding, and severe weather. Sorry about that.