Sunday, April 24, 2005

Blogging from Courtside

Hello... My tournament is almost over. I have my last two matches on court now. This is the first time I've ever blogged courtside during a tournament. Isn't technology wonderful...?

Mu tournament at Columbia Lakes went extremely well. The weather has been gorgeous. Everything has really gone as well as can be expected. I should be wrapped up here by 5 PM and I should be back home between 6:30 and 7 PM... (hopefully)

I'll probably blog a little this evening before bed, but I'm mostly just going to enjoy some quality time with my family. And I'm even going to sleep in tomorrow...!

Really, everything has gone so well, it's almost like a dream... Everyone had a fantastic time. And I took many pictures. In fact, I took so many pictures that I plan to start a new blog just for Columbia Lakes Special events and will publish about 40-50 pics with commentary.

I know that sounds a little ambitious, but I think that little personal touch will be something very nice I can do to set my tournaments apart from other tournaments. I tried to get at least one photo of every participant and I'll email them all a link to the tournament site. Everyone likes pictures of themselves. And I'm sure that the link will get forwarded around so it will give my programs a lot of good exposure.

OK... I'm down to my last match now. I guess I'll close here and go watch the remaining games. Bye for now...

Coach Sam

2 comments:

Judy Ohlemacher said...

So glad the tournament was a tremendous success. You deserve a good dleep in.

Anonymous said...

Coach Sam it was a great tournament and we look forward to the next one at Col. Lakes. The Sebestas