Friday, April 08, 2005

Chillin' at Diedrich's

I'm hanging at Diedrich's after a morning of tennis and a nice lunch. Connor is with me. He played all morning and did very well. I can't believe how well he's hitting his one handed backhand. He's way better than I was at his age. It's scary. Connor is going to be a very good player! We've got an hour or so here then we're going to run some errands. Then hopefully we can get to the courts in time for me to hit with Connor a little before my other groups start.

I had a new family start lessons this morning. They were a very nice bunch! So far the day has been awesome. I'm enjoying Connor's company. The weather's great... I am getting a little tired, though. I could definitely use a nap...! I'll sleep well tonight...!

Then tomorrow I'm going to teach at Columbia Lakes from 10 to 2 PM. Monica and Connor are going to come down with me and the plan is for them to work in the tennis shop painting. I want to get that area looking good before the tournament on the 28th...!

Not much else going on... I think I'll log off now. I need to work on the Giammalva tournament the rest of the weekend. I've got my work cut out for me.

See You next time... Coach Sam

0 comments: