Thursday, April 28, 2005

Puppy Day...!

.
Today we are bringing home Connor's puppy from the SPCA. I haven't seen her yet but they tell me she's an Australian Cattle Dog. All we need now is to get some Australian Cattle...!

I'll post some photos of 'Hannah' tonight... Connor's taking the day off from tennis to hang out and bond with Hannah. I'm about to head out the door to go to Clear Lake early today. The deadline for the next junior Gran prix tournament is Friday and I need to post as many entries as I can today so I don't get too far behind. So far, I'm more ahead of schedule than I've been in a while.

My lessons today run from 2 to 8 PM so it's a full day on the court. I've been busy this morning updating websites and returning email messages. I've still got 219 messages in my outlook express inbox, but the AOL inbox is down to 21 messages. So I'm making progress.

Not much else to report today. Oh... Well, it is my 22 month wedding anniversary today...! That's pretty neat, I think...!

Well, I gotta get back to work...

Bye for now...

Coach Sam

0 comments: