Friday, April 29, 2005

Hannah...!

.
Hannah is a great addition to the family... She's a very sweet puppy and loves Connor very much. Hobbes doesn't care for her too much but he'll get over it. Right now we've got her separated from the cats but after she's house broken we'll introduce everybody to each other.

I'm looking forward to playing with her when we get home this evening...!

Connor and I are hanging out at Diedrich's right now and then I go back on the court at 3:30 pm.

This is a nice relaxing afternoon. I'm going to work on some tournament entries this afternoon and a little bit tonight before I go to bed then Monica is going to help me with data entry while I teach lessons tomorrow morning. I'm going to try to start getting more rest...!

Well, that's it for now... I hope you enjoy Hannah's pictures...!

Coach Sam

0 comments: