Friday, April 29, 2005

It's Friday and I'm ahead of Schedule...!

.
It's Friday and I'm doing great. Considering most Fridays I oversleep and rush to get across town in morning traffic in time for my lessons... I've already been awake since 5 AM and have answered some email, written my devotional, and I still have time to blog here...

I haven't had a Friday get off to this good a start in I don't know how long...!

I'll have nearly three hours of data entry time this afternoon so I'll be ahead of schedule for getting the Kingwood tournament ready. That's pretty cool... I might even just go to bed early tonight... It would be great to get a few good night's sleeps under my belt going in to next week.

I've got a lot to blog about but I'll save it for this afternoon. I need to finish getting ready for lessons in Nassau Bay this morning. I have 3 and a half hours of lessons this morning and then 2 and a half hours this afternoon. I'll be done at 6:30 PM... That's not a bad schedule.

Connor's coming with me today so that will be some nice company. Hopefully Monica will email me some puppy photos this morning. Hannah loves playing with a tennis ball. I think she's going to fit into this family just fine...!

Bye for now... I hope you have a great Day. Thanks for reading my journal.

Coach Sam

0 comments: