Thursday, April 07, 2005

Can't Sleep

For some reason I just can't sleep. I've been working on some summer program flyers for awhile now. I just finished that project and my laptop is acting up... I'm using Monica's computer right now.

Today was a full tennis day. Connor came to work with me and he played tennis for 5 straight hours...! The he rested while I gave a private lesson and when we were about to go home for the evening he asked me if I wouldn't mind to practice with him a little more...?

Although I was pretty worn out I was glad to oblige him. My dad never hit with me when I was a kid. He was always too tired or just not even around. I'm always going to be there for Connor...!

Well, I'd better try to get a few hour's rest before I have to get up to teach my morning classes in Nassau Bay. Connor's going to spend the day with me again... I'm just delighted that he loves tennis so much. At the rate he's going he really might have a shot at being a pro when he grows up. I think the sky's the limit for Connor. I'm definitely going to help him become the best he can be...!

OK... That's it for now. I'll be back tomorrow and will post a morning report from Diedrich's.

Bye for now.... Coach Sam

0 comments: