Thursday, April 14, 2005

Celebration...!

Well, I finally finished the Giammalva Gran Prix tournament this morning...! Yea...! That is a huge monkey off my back.

I'm going to work on my Columbia Lakes tournament the rest of the morning and then head off for lessons in Rustic Oaks this afternoon. I'm leaving here at 12:30 PM. Connor's coming with me today. That's nice that I'll have some company.

Well, I'm pretty much exhausted from these last few days and weeks but I think I've definitely turned the corner and am starting to get caught up.

Monica's on her way to a doctor's appointment right now and Connor's playing with Gabriel.

That reminds me I need to publish some photos of the Kittys and some other photos from this past weekend. Maybe I'll do that tonight...

That's about it... Not much else to report right now... Until next time.... See You later!

Coach Sam

0 comments: