Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Columbia Lakes

I'm spending my second night in a row at Columbia Lakes. My busy, crazy schedule and the fact that we are down to just one vehicle for the time being has really presented us some challenges.

Plus, I'm so behind on my work, and much of it is time sensitive, so I've just been working through the night trying to get caught up. I did make a huge dent in my backlog today. But I'm going to catch a few hours sleep on the very comfortable couch in my office and get up early in the morning to dive into another day.

I have an 8 o'clock lesson tomorrow morning, then a 10:30 AM meeting. Then I have a few hours in the afternoon to work on my tournaments. I'm going to be taking several prayer breaks throughout the day and then I'm back on the court from 5 to 8:30 PM...!

That's about it for now. I'll try to post a few more lines in the morning. Bye for now. Oh and don't worry about me. I've got a good feeling that everything will turn out just fine.

Bye for now, Coach Sam

0 comments: