Monday, April 25, 2005

Rainy Day Monday

.
.
It rained pretty much all day today. Monica, Connor and I drove to Bay City today to take care of some legal business. We consulted our family lawyer on some business matters, and we took steps to have our wills drawn up. Neither my mom or dad had their wills established when they passed away and Monica and I don't want to put our children in a similar situation.

Once all that is done I'll rest a whole lot easier.

After our meeting with the lawyer we went to visit my brother John. We visited with him a few minutes and went to lunch then on to Columbia Lakes. Since it rained all day I got caught up on a lot of phone calls and emails.

But get this, as of this moment I still have 426 unread emails. I'm going to try to cut that number in half tonight. Right this moment Monica and I are watching Jurassic Park: Lost World as I blog.

Well, I've got lots of work to do this evening so I'd better close here... Thanks for reading my journal... Bye for now.

Coach Sam

0 comments: