Friday, April 15, 2005

Starting to Get Caught Up

Today I only worked half a day. I had my normal lessons at Nassau Bay this morning then I met Monica and Connor and a group of home school families at the Museum of Natural Science for the Gold exhibit. It was very good. Afterwards we went to Star Pizza in the Montrose area for an early dinner. I've been home since 7 PM and have just been hanging out at the house working on the computer.

It was a really nice day. I especially enjoyed relaxing with my family this afternoon. I feel so blessed. I finally have the sweet, loving family that I've always wanted....!

I'm going to bed early tonight. Then heading to Columbia Lakes in the morning for lessons and to work in the tennis shop, and make calls for my tournament!

Sunday we're going to try out a new church and then I think we're having friends over for lunch.

Any way, Thanks for reading my journal. I'll check in again tomorrow.

Coach Sam

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It would be great if your new church would be close enough to your house where Conner could have a quality peer support Church youth group of good kids his own age. Very important for a kid his age.

Coach Sam said...

Thanks for your comment, 'Anonymous'. Actually, a youth group for Connor is our primary concern...!

Coach Sam