Monday, April 18, 2005

Monica's Blog Is Back...!

Yesterday was a very nice day. Monica started writing in her journal again. And she wrote a very heartfelt, pointed commentary that you don't want to miss.

Go to http://awalkinfaith.blogspot.com to check it out.

We went to see the movie Sahara yesterday afternoon. It was quite good. I'd recommend it...! It was good action, a little humor, no bad language or sex. Have I lost you yet...?

No really, It was quite good. It was a movie from the Indiana Jones' mold. My mother and father in law recommended it to us and now I'm recommending it to You.

Do You realize that by going to the Museum of Fine Arts Friday afternoon and then out to the movies Sunday afternoon that I relaxed and took some leisure time twice in a 72 hour span...? That's History right there. I suppose that I really am turning into a family man...!


Today I have a jam packed day. My Mondays usually always are full. We're all about to head out the door to go to Columbia Lakes in a few minutes. I've got a lesson this morning at 9 AM then the rest of the morning and early afternoon I'm painting the tennis shop. We're going to have Connor's school work faxed to the club this morning so he can work while Monica and I are remodeling the shop.

I've got to work on ordering trophies and T shirts this morning, too. That's about it. That ought to keep me busy. I'd write a little more but I need to start packing up to head out the door. Perhaps I'll write again tonight. More likely it will be tomorrow morning.

Thanks for reading my journal. Until next time... Bye for now!

Coach Sam

0 comments: