Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Up and at 'Em...

I've got a full day cut out for myself today, but I've got a good handle on everything and am plugging forward with a clear purpose, a sound mind, a perfect vision.

I'm working on HPTA Gran Prix stuff first thing, then I'm sending our emails for my own tournament at Columbia Lakes next weekend. I've got to do one final marketing push between now and Saturday. Then Monica, Connor, and I are heading to Columbia Lakes at 9 AM to work on the tennis shop. I've got lessons all afternoon from 4 PM to 8:30 PM... And I've still got racquets to string and more gran prix work to do. I don't know how I will fit it all in, but I know I will be able to do it. Thank God my family is here to help me. I'd be lost without Monica and Connor...!

I've got some great photos from this weekend to publish so You can look forward to that for next time. But that's it for now... Thanks for stopping by and reading my journl. I've got to dive in to my day!

Bye for now, Coach Sam

0 comments: