Sunday, April 17, 2005

Tennis Shop Makeover

We spent the entire day working on the Columbia Lakes Tennis Shop. We completely stripped the walls and patched and repaired the results of years of neglect. Everything is now primed a brilliant white. And we're going to add a new color on Monday...! We plan to rip out the carpet and stain the concrete underneath to match the new decor. We're going to mosaic the display case and re-trim the windows and baseboards. You will not believe the transformation...! I took a bunch of 'before' photos and a few 'at work in progress' photos and will be publishing those later this week.

My tournament is coming around I have 62 participants. I'm going to try to add a few more in the next few days so I still might hit my goal of 80. I bet I'll get 70 for sure. And that will be a good start for our first event.

Monica and I are very sore from painting all day yesterday. We're taking it easy today. I may publish here again this evening. Blogging is one of my favorite Sunday activities...! I'm going to make sure I update all my blogs today. If you haven't gone to my tennis tip blog in a while I've recently published some new tips. And I've also started a blog for the Houston Pro Tennis Association. You should check that out, too...! Click on my profile to find links to my web page and other blogs.

Thanks for reading my Journal. I hope everyone has an awesome weekend...!

Bye for now,

Coach Sam

0 comments: