Friday, October 15, 2004

Back to Work...

My Toshiba laptop is still plagued with pop up ads that I can't seem to eradicate. I'll have to take it in for some professional help some where this weekend...

My Birthday was a good one... I'll post a more lengthy report later. But one of the coolest things I got was a portrait my wife did of Rich Mullins. Rich was one of my all time favorite Christian Musicians. He died tragically in a car accident a few years back.

Monica produced a great likeness of him and even penned her own original poem underneath. This gift will be one of my all-time priceless treasures.

I got lessons this morning in Nassau Bay and then I'm taking the afternoon off to get caught up on projects here at home. Then we have to come back to church tonight for a town hall meeting...

I'll be back again soon....

Bye for now...

Coach Sam

0 comments: