Saturday, October 16, 2004

Have a Nice Weekend...!

I'm up at 5:27 AM... I meant to get up a little earlier. I had the alarm set for 4:10 AM but couldn't drag myself out of bed so here I am an hour later. I should still be able to get everything done that I needed to get done, but I'll be a little more rushed than I hoped to be.

Today I'm teaching at Columbia Lakes. I have lessons from 10 AM to 2 PM. That's a short day for me. Monica's going to join me. I'm excited about that. We've both been so busy with our own individual businesses that we really haven't been able to spend that much quality time together lately.

Yesterday we spent the entire day together. That was pretty fun. She helped me with my tennis classes in the morning, then it was such a beautiful day we decided to spend the afternoon hanging out in Galveston. We had lunch at the Mosquito Cafe. It's my favorite restaurant in Galveston. Then we strolled around the Strand for a couple of hours. After that we went to see a movie at the Texas City Mall because it's only $2 a person during their matinee times... We saw The Forgotten. And, in our humble opinion it is 'Forgettable'. The only redeeming factor was that one of the actors was Anthony Edwards who is one of my favorite actors from the old TV show 'ER'.. Edwards used to play the Character 'Dr Green'.

Anyway, it was a nice afternoon spent with Monica. After the movie we went to church for a town hall meeting. And then after that we went to dinner with a few other couples. All in all it was a long day. We left the house at 6:30 AM and didn't get home until 11:30 PM... Wow... That's 17 hours away from the house! No wonder I had difficulty getting up at 4:30 AM...!

Oh well, I'm not complaining. It was a good day. -And today will be a good day, too...!

Thanks for reading my journal. I may not post again until Sunday night or Monday morning... Bye for now and have an awesome weekend!

Coach Sam

0 comments: