Friday, October 29, 2004

A Slow Friday Afternoon...

Friday afternoon. I have a big gap in my schedule today. I need to try to get a busier routine or just start taking the afternoon off. My morning classes went well. But I was going to meet a friend for lunch and I can't get in touch with him, so it looks like I'll just have lunch by myself today. That in itself isn't a big problem, but I had a couple of lessons this afternoon and one of them canceled with a personal emergency. So now I just have one lesson at 5:30 PM then I have small group bible study this evening at 7 PM. That leaves a lot of hours this afternoon to work on 'stuff'...

Oh Well, overall, I'm finishing the month strong lessons wise after a dismal start. This was one of the wettest Octobers I can ever remember.

Tomorrow I'm teaching at Columbia Lakes in the morning and then Bay City in the afternoon. I'll be checking in on my Grandmother, too. That'll be a busy Saturday for me but I'll take it easy Sunday.

My Father in law sent me a gift card to home depot so I can replace my stolen power tools. I'll be shopping and working in the yard Sunday afternoon...!

That's the quick update... I'm going to take a lunch break and run some errands...

Thanks for reading my journal... Bye for now... Coach Sam


0 comments: