Monday, October 18, 2004

My Awesome Wife...!

I have such an awesome wife...! I'm very proud of her. She is so talented. She can make beautiful art portraits. She has a kind, gentle spirit. She is one of the nicest people I know!

And no, I didn't do any thing wrong that I have to 'butter ' her up for... I just Love my wife. We spent a good deal of time last night just talking about 'stuff'. Life details... The meaning of life... Why we are the way we are... Stuff like that. It's so cool to be able to communicate. Of course we don't always communicate perfectly. But I don't think anyone does, really.

How ever, last night was pretty cool. We're doing a special bible study together for the next forty days and last night was the first night. Any way... That's the Sam and Monica Update!

Monica starts a new job today in the accounting department at College of Biblical Studies. She's going to be working that job in addition to her private commissioned art work.

I have a full day ahead of me... I need to leave for West Columbia soon. I have lessons pretty much all day. I have a ladies drill at 9 AM then a camp from 10:30 AM to 3 PM. Then more lessons after that. All in all, I'll be on the court until 8 PM tonight!

I'd better close here and get ready to head out. More tonight or early in the morning. Bye for now... -Coach Sam

0 comments: