Wednesday, October 13, 2004

Big Day Tomorrow...!

Thursday is my Birthday. The big 39...! And I know I'm getting old and my mind's fading because a few posts ago I mentioned that I ws about to celebrate my 40th B-Day. You know you're getting old when you can't remember exactly how old you are...!

I have planned to follow my regular routine and teach my normal schedule in League City. In fact, it's a little longer schedule than normal because I have a new private lesson time slot I'm adding in...

Monica is going to meet me halfway home after my lessons. We're having dinner at one of my favorite Thai restaurants....! I'm very much looking forward to it.

Well, I need to head out the door to get to Columbia Lakes. I have lessons this evening from 4 to 8:30 PM...!

Bye for now...

Coach Sam

0 comments: