Monday, October 11, 2004

More Difficulties...

My evening got even worse last night as I accidentally downloaded a virus on my laptop. It's one of those adware viruses that makes your PC run extremely slow and produces annoying little pop up ads all over the place.

Sigh. I ran McAFee Virus scan and it identified 4 problem files but it couldn't clean them. I quaranteened them for now until I can figure out a solution. I don't have time for this nonsense. And I'll probably need to get some anti spyware softare to clean it off my computer.

Isn't there a theory that the various virus software companies spend all teir time creating viruses so they can sell remedies for them...? It smells like a conspiracy to me...!

Oh well, I need to close for now. I'm on Monica's PC at the moment. I wasyted an hour last night and an hour early this morning messing with my computer...

I hope your day is off to a better start than mine is...

I'm off to a full day of tennis at Columbia Lakes...

Bye for now. -Coach Sam

0 comments: