Saturday, October 16, 2004

The Spyware Has Been Eliminated

I've spent the last 3 and a half days trying to get rid of a computer virus and finally did it...!

Well, with Monica's help I did it... Ok, Honestly... It was pretty much all Monica. She bought some high powered software that detects and eliminates Spyware and Adware. I'd only been vaguely familiar with those terms a week ago... One wrong click and I was in internet pop up ad hell!

I was so frustrated.... And I tried everything... I was determined to not have to buy software to fix it but that was the only way. I'm happy now...

And Monica saved the day...! She's a modern day hero...! Yea...!

Ok, It's after midnite. That pretty much makes it tomorrow... (lol)

I'll close here and will probably post a few wise remarks in a few hours... Right now Coach Sam Needs Sleep!

0 comments: