Monday, October 11, 2004

Go Astros...!

OK, I'm in a little bit better mood now that the Astros did their thing...! Boy was that exciting...

And I'm making some progress with my computer... SBC Yahoo has an anti spyware program that is included with my internet subscription. I had an incredible amount of spyware and worms and other problems... No wonder I've been having problems for awhile...

I've run the program several times and it's still finding items that need to be deleted. Hmmm.... I wonder how it will run after it's completely bug free...?

We'll see... I'm not out of the woods yet, but I feel better about it than I did last night and this morning.

I am starting to get a little tired now, though... I may scan it one or two more times and then go to bed and try again in the morning...

(I'm on Monica's PC right now by the way...)

Thanks for reading my journal...

See you in a few hours....

0 comments: