Friday, October 08, 2004

Friday afternoon update...

Hello... I'm hanging out at Diedrich's, My favorite coffee shop. I've been sending and receiving email all afternoon regarding lessons and programs. On a 'normal' day I probably send, receive, and/or respond to at least 100 email messages. Right now I'm trying to market my Saturday morning lesson in Columbia Lakes. I've also got a special adult social after church this Sunday morning.

My lessons went fairly well this morning. I did have some behavior problems with one student but other than that it was a fun day. I've got a couple more lessons this afternoon then I have a small group bible study with some of the music minstry couples at our church.

I won't get home tonight until about 10:30 or 11 PM... Tomorrow will be a full day of lessons in West Columbia in the morning, then back to Clear Lake to watch a junior tournament.
All in all it's stacking up to be a pretty full weekend. I probably won't post another journal entry until Monday Evening or Tuesday morning.

That's it for now... I'll check in again next week...!

Coach Sam

0 comments: