Tuesday, October 19, 2004

Ton's to Do Today!

Whew...! I don't know where to start exactly...! All I know is I've got a full plate today...!

And I need to leave here by Noon at the latest. I have lessons from 2 to 4:30 PM in Nassau Bay and then from 6 to 8 PM in Seabrook. After that I have music rehersal at church! So I won't be home until late tonight.

OK, going backwards, here's what I need to do before I leave for Clear Lake: Since I have Music rehersal tonight it would be smart for me to practice through my parts a little this morning... And I also need to pick up some tennis supplies on the way in to town... So I need to place an order for that... I have emails to respond to, and phone calls to make... All in all, my day is 100% accounted for...!

Monica has work today at the college from 1 to 6 PM but she's hoping to get a meeting with her supervisor before that...

My camp went fairly well yesterday... And over all, lessons are good... Oh, that reminds me... I need to make a deposit this morning before I head out for the day, too...

Sorry, but I'd better close here... Perhaps I'll write a little more on my afternoon break in between lessons at Nassau Bay and Seabrook!

Bye for now... -Coach Sam

0 comments: