Sunday, October 24, 2004

Sunday Highlights

Monica and I stayed home today from Church. We slept in and used the day to relax and get caught up on things here at home. We're planning to do a bible study this evening after dinner and if we can stay up late tonight we'll try to watch Joel Osteen at Lakewood and Dr Ed Young of Second Baptist this evening.

I had to have Monica's Red Jeep put in the shop this weekend and get a new starter. I dropped it off Saturday afternoon at a Firestone Dealer near our house. They had it ready this afternoon at 1 PM today. That's pretty cool to have a garage near by that's open both Saturday and Sunday. We've been very happy with our service there.

This afternoon I worked in the yard a bit. Tomorrow is heavy trash day...! You know what that means... More Tree Trimming...! I have a big pile of branches out there now... It rained off and on this afternoon which annoyed me a little bit. But I got quite a bit done. Monica helped, too!

We're cooking dinner right now. I'm making a big pot of Red Beans. I've also got some Filet Mignons on the grill. (those were a B-Day present from my Sis...) -Thanks Becky...! We had some Friday night, too. They were delicious!

And, Speaking of the filets... I'd probably better close here and tend the grill. I'll be back and post a little more, later this evening.... Bye for now... (7:09 PM)

ok I've tried to post a picture... But I still have a little trouble with this new journal technology... Let me save my work and see if I was successful... (10:35 PM) -I was...!


0 comments: