Thursday, October 14, 2004

Whoohoo....PARTY...!

I'm 39 today... I tried to sleep in... I didn't set my alarm last night and guess what...? I awakened at 4:30 AM just like I'm conditioned to. But I got up and put the coffee on and went back to bed. Unfortunately our kitties had other plans. I forgot to tell them today was a national holiday so they all got up early too and would not allow me to get back to sleep. Somehow Monica is sleeping extra soundly this morning...

Because of all the rain we've had lately I'm way behind in lessons income for the month so I'm teaching a full schedule today. I'll be on the court from 1 to 7 PM... Six solid hours of group lessons in Rustic Oaks...

Monica and I will go out to dinner tonight, of course. But we'll probably really celebrate this weekend when things slow down a little for me.

So... In other news... The Astros got Killed last night. And I listened to most of the presidential debate on the radio last night on my way home from church and thought that both candidates did poorly.

Monica and I had made nachos for dinner last night. And I had a couple of Dr Peppers.

I don't even want to step on the scales right now. I know I'm way over my weight goal. Too many Dr Peppers and desserts are to blame! And certainly, today being my birthday I'm not worrying about what I eat or drink today. But starting tomorrow I get back on the wagon.

I'm entering my 40th year and there's no way I'm going to be Fat and Forty!

So... That's it for now... I'll report all my birthday goodies this evening or tomorrow morning. I haven't opened any cards, letters, or packages yet. Well, except a package form Omaha Steaks that my sweet sister sent. I had to unpack it because it needed to be refrigerated. It was some delicious filet mignon steaks, au gratin potatoes, and a chocolate ecstasy cake....! Mmmmm.....

Well, Thanks for reading my journal. I hope everyone enjoys this nice cool weather we're having!

Bye for now... -Coach Sam



0 comments: