Friday, October 08, 2004

Friday Line Up

Well I didn't get every thing accomplished yesterday that I had hoped for. Still I'd have to categorize it as a productive day, overall. I did take a nap and rest up a bit. And I spent a good deal of time working on my web pages... That's one of my favorite hobbies.

Today I want to remember to bring the digital camera so I can add some new photos to my webpage. I also want to devote a blog just to pictures. It will be my photo gallery blog...!

It looks like the rain has moved on and I am all set for a nice weekend. That's good. We need a nice weekend, don't we...?

My line up today includes the normal lessons in Nassau Bay from 8-11:30 AM Then I have a little break, and then more lessons in the afternoon and then I have a small group bible study in League City this evening.

I'll see if I can add another posting this afternoon from my Deidrich's coffee shop office...!

Have an awesome day...! Thanks for reading my journal.

Coach Sam



0 comments: