Well I didn't get every thing accomplished yesterday that I had hoped for. Still I'd have to categorize it as a productive day, overall. I did take a nap and rest up a bit. And I spent a good deal of time working on my web pages... That's one of my favorite hobbies.
Today I want to remember to bring the digital camera so I can add some new photos to my webpage. I also want to devote a blog just to pictures. It will be my photo gallery blog...!
It looks like the rain has moved on and I am all set for a nice weekend. That's good. We need a nice weekend, don't we...?
My line up today includes the normal lessons in Nassau Bay from 8-11:30 AM Then I have a little break, and then more lessons in the afternoon and then I have a small group bible study in League City this evening.
I'll see if I can add another posting this afternoon from my Deidrich's coffee shop office...!
Have an awesome day...! Thanks for reading my journal.
Coach Sam
Friday, October 08, 2004
Friday Line Up
Posted by Coach Sam at 2:37 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment